I always wanted to be a great cook. I love cooking and my level of happiness rise double when people appreciate my cooking…J Now, today I am going to share you a chicken recipe which I haven’t given any name yet, my friends use to call it Chicken Hungarian but it is quite different from the real Hungarian Chicken. This recipe will be very helpful for people who want to gain weight….:) The taste is unique, much different from the spicy Manipuri chicken recipe.
Best serve with rice, steamed Asparagus or steamed mustard.
1. 1 kg Chicken.
2. 100 gm Butter (you can add more if you like).
3. 2 piece of Green Capsicum (Shimla Mirch)
4. 4 piece of Onion.
5. 1 teaspoonful of red chilli powder for colour.
1. Put around 70 grams of the butter in a frying pan (Karhai/Khang)
2. Heat the butter for 1-2 minute, avoid burning it.
3. Add Jeera and chopped onions, cook it for 4-5 minutes till the onions are partially cooked.
4. Add the chopped capsicum and chicken, cook it for 10 minutes. Avoid stirring continuously (have some patience J)
5. Add the remaining butter, salt and the red chilli powder.
6. Cook it for another 20 minutes till the chicken is fully cook.
7. Now sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves and enjoy the chicken with rice or bread or smashed potatos
8. Don’t forget to give feedback
9. Take care and Keep smiling.