Thursday, January 19, 2012

When I think about you...


Sitting alone in this abandoned space,

My eyes are fixed at the crowd in front of me, but

My mind, my mind is not willing to stay in this chaotic room.

It is seeking, seeking every dream, every illusion that is stored in my subconscious.

Life has changed dramatically in the last few years.

You have come and you have gone.

I am not crazy about you and I will not die for you.

I can live without you and I can smile without you, but

When this convulsion comes to me, I need you to hold my hands.

When this fit stuck me, I need you to hug me tight, and

When all these worldly lust leave me, I want you and only you to stay behind.

When I grow old, I want to spend my whole day by your side.

And I think this is Love.

1 comment:

  1. one of the awesome and pure lines. The world is still full of idiots not to know a pure heart of yours. Nice write sist. Continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete